Rabu, 18 Februari 2009

18th BOREDOM

I just got home From NGCP seria , Kuala belait its 11:25 PM and tomorow i have to be at school before 5.. cos the bus leave at 5 sharp. Anyways Back to My STORY why i was in seria. My Internet connection SOT berabisssss So i leave for COFFE in seria. My friend CALLED me and said " eh BAIK tah Kemari Nya LAWA NGCP anie time Malam Kalau di GAMBAR " so i went to his PLACE . LAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA jua Banarrrrrrrrrr aha! so I took a few SHOTS and POST it In My BLOG... one more thing Ya Ada SUPRISE..the actual reason was Iya kan SHOW OFF kereta CLASSIC nya.. HMMMMMMMM Quite LAWAAAAAAAAAAAA the CAR and Jelousy Arise *ahaks.. Anywayss I got to Get to bedddd.. Its LATE .. Sigh~ =)


Thats The NGCP view at Night Niceeeeee

Another One Angle

I got to Repair my CAR A.S.A.P

I swear it's The 40 year old Virgin ( 1969 registered ) Classic ROCKS

My Car .. and a RIVAL

1 ulasan: